Kathryn the Grape's Grateful Garden
Kathryn the Grape's Grateful Garden is book six of seven in the award-winning Kathryn the Grape Affirmation Series. As with all Kathryn the Grape books, Kathryn the Grape’s Grateful Garden tackles important life subjects in ways children are able to understand while providing practical social emotional well-being tools in creative ways. In this story, readers learn the affirmation "I am grateful" and about how a magical key helps Kathryn the Grape open her heart in gratitude for all she has and all she is. Follow along as she achieves an important goal. Kathryn the Grape is grateful by just being herself, and so are you! Everyone is grateful.
- NAPPA Award
- Mom's Choice Award
- Created and Written by Kathryn Cloward
- Illustrated by Molly Alice Hoy
- ISBN-13: *9781970163063
- ISBN-10: *1970163062
- 68 pages, paperback (8.5″ x 8.5″)
- Kathryn the Grape Affirmation Series on Amazon here.
- This book is on Amazon in paperback and Kindle eBook here.