Kathryn the Grape's Kindness Confetti
Kathryn the Grape's Kindness Confetti is book four of seven in the award-winning Kathryn the Grape Affirmation Series. As with all Kathryn the Grape books, Kathryn the Grape’s Kindness Confetti tackles important life subjects in ways children are able to understand while providing practical social emotional well-being tools in creative ways. In this story, readers learn the affirmation "I am kind" and about how magical confetti helps Kathryn the Grape shift from choosing to be mean to choosing to be kind. Follow along with Kathryn the Grape and her friends at camp and see how sprinkling kindness confetti helps everyone choose kindness. Kathryn the Grape is kind by just being herself, and so are you! Everyone is kind.
- Best Children's Fiction Book - San Diego Book Awards
- NAPPA Award
- Mom's Choice Award
- Family Choice Award
- Created and Written by Kathryn Cloward
- Co-written with Samantha Prince
- Illustrated by Molly Alice Hoy
- ISBN-13: *978-1970163049
- ISBN-10: *1970163046
- 58 pages, paperback (8.5″ x 8.5″)
- Kathryn the Grape Affirmation Series on Amazon here.
- This book is on Amazon in paperback and Kindle eBook here.