Kathryn the Grape's Joyful Adventure is book seven of seven in the award-winning Kathryn the Grape Affirmation Series. As with all Kathryn the Grape books, Kathryn the Grape’s Joyful Adventure tackles important life subjects in ways children are able to understand while providing practical social emotional well-being tools in creative ways. In this story, readers learn the affirmation "I am joyful" and about how Maggie became a butterfly including how her story inspires Kathryn the Grape to feel free to fly. Follow along with Kathryn the Grape as she reviews her treasure box with tools of love and starts to help others by being a messenger of love. Kathryn the Grape is joyful by just being herself, and so are you! Everyone is joyful.
- NAPPA Award
- Mom's Choice Award
- Created and Written by Kathryn Cloward
- Co-written with Jennie Lapointe
- ISBN-13: *978-1970163070
- ISBN-10: *1970163070
- 68 pages, paperback (8.5″ x 8.5″)
- Kathryn the Grape Affirmation Series on Amazon here.
- This book is on Amazon in paperback and Kindle eBook here.