Kathryn the Grape's Unique Compass
Kathryn the Grape's Unique Compass is book five of seven in the award-winning Kathryn the Grape Affirmation Series. As with all Kathryn the Grape books, Kathryn the Grape’s Unique Compass tackles important life subjects in ways children are able to understand while providing practical social emotional well-being tools in creative ways. In this story, readers learn the affirmation "I am unique" and about how a magical compass helps Kathryn the Grape follow her heart by doing what she loves and sharing her unique abilities with others to live her purpose. Kathryn the Grape is unique by just being herself, and so are you! Everyone is unique.
- NAPPA Award
- Mom's Choice Award
- Created and Written by Kathryn Cloward
- Co-written with Samantha Prince
- Illustrated by Molly Alice Hoy
- ISBN-13: *978-1970163056
- ISBN-10: *1970163054
- 68 pages, paperback (8.5″ x 8.5″)
- Kathryn the Grape Affirmation Series on Amazon here.
- This book is on Amazon in paperback and Kindle eBook here.